7 Vital Tips
Example Tip 1. Check out your child’s hearing and sight skills
Make sure your child’s hearing and sight are checked regularly. Undetected middle ear infections and other hearing losses can significantly affect your child’s ability to learn the reading and spelling basics.
Don’t assume if they can hear the crackle of a chip packet at 50 paces, that they have adequate hearing for learning.
In Australia, you can take your child to a Community Health Audiologist for a free hearing test and appropriate referrals if required.
If your child suffers from too many middle ear infections, your doctor can advise you about appropriate ways to treat their difficulty. . . . READ the rest of this tip and more, download my FREE OFFER – 7 Vital Tips.
Purchase Information for – 7 Vital Tips
7 Vital Tips Cost: FREE OFFER
Help your child to speak more clearly. We cover a wide range of topics including,
- Why is talking important?
- Understand the mouth structure and how sounds are made when we talk
- What are the “recipes of movement” for the sounds?
- Why Doesn’t My Child Speak Clearly?
- What Can I Do To Help?
- Actual Strategies to Use When Practising Sounds With Your Child
- How do I actually teach my child to say a sound?
- Keeping track of your child’s progress
Purchase Information for – ebook
ebook Cost $19:95
Pricing inclusive of GST.
Call us now to order on : 02 4456 5695
Alternatively use this contact form to send us your details.
Reading / Spelling Program
Katrina has designed a specialised reading and spelling program covering Speech Pathology for children. It is made especially for parents to help with speech development in children at home. It can also be used in classrooms with groups of children and one-one-one for individual support.
The reading and spelling program covers both sound-out-able words and sight words. It helps with both sides of the process – the reading and spelling of words.
- Our Reading / Spelling Program uses simple, step by step instructions.
- This helps parents to understand what they need to be teaching their child; and also how to do it.
- Positive reinforcement is vital to encourage your child. There are many suggestions for positive feedback, and alternative ways to correcting your child’s mistakes, using words other than “no”.
- When parents are comfortable with the information they are wanting to teach, and understand how to introduce it, the child will then be comfortable playing the games.
- There is a structured approach to each Reading / Spelling Program Set, and straight forward background information that is clearly explained.
- Our Reading / Spelling Program is based on the premise that if a child is enjoying themselves and feels secure attempting the games, then learning is going to take place.
- The Reading / Spelling Program also has a lot of repetition of skills, played in varying ways so the children do not get bored, but receive enough practise that they learn the information in a solid manner.
- The children can also see for themselves how much they are learning, and so their self esteem and confidence soars.
- Our Reading / Spelling Program does not just teach children a list of words, it teaches the skills to be able to analyse the words, the Reading / Spelling Program applies the words into context in readers, sentence making activities and story writing.
Purchase Information for – Reading / Spelling Program
Full Kit Cost $283.90
Pricing inclusive of GST, Postage & Handling anywhere in Australia
We are happy to discuss your requirements. Ask about our Easy Payment Plans.
You have absolutely nothing to lose, 100% money back guarantee, We know how frustrating it can be, wanting to help your own child and not knowing how to do it. That’s why we’re willing to take all the risk out of your decision to invest in this revolutionary literacy program.
Call us now to order on : 02 4456 5695
Alternatively use this contact form to send us your details, we will call you to discuss your needs and assist you with our payment option.
This Reading / Spelling Program is also available for sale in commercial volumes (10 complete kits or more).